Returned to the dark side

The last days of old tech always generally seem to be better than the first days of new tech. I’m an early adopter but I do my research. EV’s are not for everyone but what they do is make you think more about what you want and need from your car - hopefully before you buy.

I sold my Kia eNiro (range 235 mls or thereabouts) and bought MG ZS EV Exclusive (range 135-170 miles real world) and pocketed £10,000 and don't regret it. In the words of Robby Llewellyn of Fully Charged fame, any EV that exceeds my blader range is quite enough. I generally say when asked about range which is one of the first things people say is this: Depending on traffic it 2½ to 3½ hours and my bladder is 1½ to 2 hours depending on the time of day so it is more than enough. and it is.

I sold my Kia eNiro (range 235 mls or thereabouts) and bought MG ZS EV Exclusive (range 135-170 miles real world) and pocketed £10,000 and don't regret it. In the words of Robby Llewellyn of Fully Charged fame, any EV that exceeds my blader range is quite enough. I generally say when asked about range which is one of the first things people say is this: Depending on traffic it 2½ to 3½ hours and my bladder is 1½ to 2 hours depending on the time of day so it is more than enough. and it is.
Also an indication of old age, Barry!! :ROFLMAO:

Cheers

Bloggsy

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom