Sakes on a plane im fuming

Deleted member 14300

Reaction score
Car went in today for the repair and update. I told them the camera is covered and they need to remove the decal so to check it.
Yes we've tested it and it's fine. Any problems then bring it back.
Question, how do you test and calibrate a Camera, claim its fixed and have the sticker over it still?
Further more, they're trying to stiff me £45 for 66 miles I allegedly covered in the loan car. Its 44 miles to and from it as I used to work close by, and for tax man, I had it wrote down.

Has it come to this seriously that we're charging disabled people for what was a complimentary service? Obviously I've emailed questioning how they've tested a cars' camera with it covered up! I know they did something due to alarms triggered on the phone. They can shove the invoice up their tail pipes.

Nope, it's going into Stoneacre Derby Monday, now. They're on about keeping it a while now. I've more warnings on the dash as I've blanked off the camera again. I think it'll get swapped for another make as motability want safety not make do or dangerous.

I've been to Europcar and picked up a courtesy car. They had mgs but I've a VW Tiguan dsg. The manageress said she hated the MGs because they drove badly with the lane change. The chap who took me round the tiggy said he personally hated them and no one had a nice word in honesty. I was picked up in a little ora funky cat. Omg, that was more nervous than the MG! It took the driver a lot to either brake before it alarmed, lane change before it beeped and forceably drove the car back into the lane. Its almost like these cars are strict and will punish you for not obeying lanes or distances. The tiggy has lka but under no circumstances does it want to make you cry with pain when it makes a lane check. Yes you notice it makes a minor correction but it's so subtle, less violent in action.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back