Sat Nav dead reckoning setting on SR

Mihir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Can anyone guide me where to find the sat nav dead reckoning setting on SR Trophy please.I checked all nav settings and general settings but couldnt find it.

On the SR Trophy we do not see Manage Features setting. This is what we see:

20220507_170912.jpg

None of these items have dead reckoning setting at all.

Any ideas?

@DebbieP64 , @Gazz7 , @Mogshock , @Timdevnewbie since you are SR(Trophy/SE) owners, could you please check and provide your inputs please?

Last edited:
I Disabled this on mine, following instructions here, it actually under the navigation system settings and more settings, I will record a video tomorrow when I use the car for you. I wonder if your software version is either old or it might be new and as I read they fixed this in new software update of the navigation. Read this here or FB group can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Disabled this on mine, following instructions here, it actually under the navigation system settings and more settings, I will record a video tomorrow when I use the car for you. I wonder if your software version is either old or it might be new and as I read they fixed this in new software update of the navigation. Read this here or FB group can't remember.
Checked my ZS EV LR and I can't find a dead reckoning button. I get the Brussels map on the app so I guess the option to turn off DR is only on the earlier MGs

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom