Say Hello

Hi all. I'm not yet an owner of an EV but am test driving an MG ZS EV on Monday and if all goes well, hope to have a Long Range Trophy version soon. I currently drive an Alfa Romeo Stelvio and have been an avid Alifsti for many years... but they are too slow in moving into electrification so will have to move away for now. I will miss my Stevie but won't miss 27mpg!

Update... have ordered an MG5 LR for February delivery!
Further update... have changed my order to an MG ZS SE standard range. Dynamic red... stunning!

Hello all, 4 year veteren EV owner and just placed an order for the MG5 LR 72 plate and signed my agreement on valentines of all days. Altho not in red, but silver 😎.
Lead time was advertised as 12-16wks with a registered May 72 plate.
Keeping an eye on several threads here and the podcasts.

I'm guessing you meant 22 as you said 12-16 weeks and the 72 is Septembers Reg. My wait was 25 weeks and seemingly, I'm lucky. Be prepared for that date to slip a bit, but it's worth the wait.

I'm guessing you meant 22 as you said 12-16 weeks and the 72 is Septembers Reg. My wait was 25 weeks and seemingly, I'm lucky. Be prepared for that date to slip a bit, but it's worth the wait.
Yes a typo, ive emailed the leasing company about a few things hoping to have answers and updates soon. Still have my EV atm but its up for sale and trying to sell while prices are 👍.

Afternoon All,

Had confirmation that car is indeed arriving this week and booked in for pickup at 1pm on Saturday!

Not bad, one week from walking in the showroom to getting the car. (Just so happened to have the spec and colour I wanted on a transporter).

Trading in my 2020 SKODA Octavia SEL First Edition Diesel. So from Saturday I am Team Silver!

Welcome to the MG EVs general chat forum. Please say hello and introduce yourselves.

I'll kick things off with a bit about me.
I have only owned one EV - a Hyundai Ioniq delivered in September 2017 (after a 6 month wait!).
I love the car and have very few issues with it. However, I would like something with more range eventually, and will probably change it some time in 2022 for either a Tesla Model Y or maybe an Aptera when they become available in the UK.
My background is running a forum (AVForums), which I have done since 2000, so it seemed like a good idea to start a forum about the MG ZS EV.
And that's how I got here.
Hi, see your in Cov same as me, are you the same guy that did a video on the ZS EV from BC dealership? Good video if it was you, often wondered if you went for the ZS in the end? If it was you, then no you didn’t and seem to be looking at a Tesla, anyway, I’ve stopped by and said Hello..

Hi, see your in Cov same as me, are you the same guy that did a video on the ZS EV from BC dealership? Good video if it was you, often wondered if you went for the ZS in the end? If it was you, then no you didn’t and seem to be looking at a Tesla, anyway, I’ve stopped by and said Hello..
Yes, I created a video of the test drive from the Balsall Common MG dealership.
Still haven't changed from my Hyundai Ioniq, yet. If the UK's charging infrastructure were as good as Tesla's, then I'd have a wider selection of cars on my shortlist. As it is, it has to be a Tesla as I intend to take some regular UK driving holidays.

Hello to All.

Had my electric car for a few months now.

Set up my membership here with a temporary username but can’t see how to edit the username?

B83F80A7-6024-46F8-9000-9D2C2E1C4425.jpeg
C2E43724-7C77-4A45-8A91-E065AE74B656.jpeg

Hi, just had a quick look if I could change my users name and it looks like it is locked.
Either contact admin or clise account and open a new one.

Don't close your account, just drop Stuart a message as only an Admin can make this change.
It was previously possible to do it yourself but that option was removed.

Hi, just had a quick look if I could change my users name and it looks like it is locked.
Either contact admin or clise account and open a new one.
You are not allowed to have more than one account, so any attempt to create a second will be rejected.
All users should be able to request a new user name via

Just follow the link that Stuart has posted and you will be sorted.
The option wasn't there when I looked this morning but it has magically reappeared :)

Hi everyone, I'm Tone. Living in Barnsley, from Sheffield originally.
I've just recently inherited my uncle's 70 reg ZS EV. I have to say I'm loving it at the moment. Averaging 3.9 kw so far, which I don't think is too bad.

I'm going to have to pay a dealer a visit soon, there seems to be oxidizing under the paintwork on both rear pillars, I think I know what the answer is going to be, but I've got to at least see if MGUK would sort it 😅

Looking forward to hanging around, thank you for having me

Just follow the link that Stuart has posted and you will be sorted.
The option wasn't there when I looked this morning but it has magically reappeared :)
Same, wasn't there before when I looked, but is now.

I used it when I first joined to change my original username to avoid confusion, so it must have accidentally disappeared for a while.

Same, wasn't there before when I looked, but is now.

I used it when I first joined to change my original username to avoid confusion, so it must have accidentally disappeared for a while.
Thanks for the help.

The Admin guy have very kindly managed to sort it out.

I will hang around the site and help if I can.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom