Say Hello

I've just ordered the ZS Trophy Connect in dynamic red. Due date August 2022 - I hope. As I work in local govt I am eligible for the Affinity scheme, so a nice discount & free type 2 cable. Upgrading from a Soul EV which is perfect for my needs right now, but I'll soon need more range.
Apparently Affinity is reassessed every quarter, so June is next, if that helps anyone.

Hi everyone, as posted elsewhere we've got an MG5 LR on order, arriving July hopefully. Leased an i3 (hence the username) for 2 years, loved it but went back to ICE owing to circumstances. For so many reasons, can't stand using petrol and can't wait till this sensible estate comes.

July delivery is good if you ordered today.
Excite or Exclusive and most importantly what colour 😆

July delivery is good if you ordered today.
Excite or Exclusive and most importantly what colour 😆
That it would have been.. no, ordered on 31 March.

This one is like a risque joke for VIPs... Exclusive and blue

Have only seen (become conscious of) one MG5 in the wild so far, despite looking out for them for a couple of months. I imagine once ours arrives they will suddenly be everywhere. When we started driving the i3 it was like there had been a stampede escaping from the safari3 park the same day.

Me too, still waiting a build order, I ordered 8 Nov 2021😢
And me. It has a dealer stock number and they have an ETA for August - but no doubt that will be bumped. I had a test drive of the red one yesterday at Fully Charged. I thought it strange they had the outgoing model on show, but probably because they have plenty to sell.

Great choice. When did you order it?

I took a test drive a few weeks ago and the dealer I went to had 3 cars being delivered by the end of the month. I picked one with the right trim and colour (Excite, grey) and it was ready to pick up last week. So I avoided a long wait.

That's the way to do it.
I got my SR EXCITE the same way, did a test drive on the Sunday and drove it away the following Friday 😀

I took a test drive a few weeks ago and the dealer I went to had 3 cars being delivered by the end of the month. I picked one with the right trim and colour (Excite, grey) and it was ready to pick up last week. So I avoided a long wait.

That's the way to do it.
I got my SR EXCITE the same way, did a test drive on the Sunday and drove it away the following Friday 😀

Hats off to you both.. didn’t realise that was even an option

Hi all, I’ve posted on here before with a few questions but this is my first post since receiving my ZS EV Trophy Connect Long Range - I got it yesterday and absolutely love it!
First time EVer. First time automatic car driver.
Looking forward to perhaps helping someone out on the forum one day..!

Hello I’m Peter from Gosport I drive Artic truck for a living and currently drive a Kia Ceed 2 estate on a 68plt
I‘ve just put a deposit down on a new ev 5 excite in Westminster silver at Richmond MG in Pompey . I was blown away by the test drive today by how responsive and agile the car is

Hello I’m Peter from Gosport I drive Artic truck for a living and currently drive a Kia Ceed 2 estate on a 68plt
I‘ve just put a deposit down on a new ev 5 excite in Westminster silver at Richmond MG in Pompey . I was blown away by the test drive today by how responsive and agile the car is
Hi Peter, the 5 wont disappoint - I look forward to a journey every time I sit in the car - enjoy the luxury and agility

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom