Scottish members- where are you?

Simondi

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I picked up my ZSEV from Bryson of Prestwick on Tuesday - loving it so far.

I've seen a few EVs on the Ayrshire roads and wondered if there were many Ayrshire members on here or indeed many Scottish based members? If so, once we are able to travel and meet people again, would anyone fancy a good old fashioned car meet?

Anyway, I'm Simon and live in God's own country of North Ayrshire 😃. I am a bit of an MG enthusiast and our current ZSEV shares a driveway with a 1.6 TF in Trophy Yellow and a ZT 190 in Starlight Silver. I'm happy to plan and travel any meets as restrictions permit

I live in the Scottish Borders (in the countryside between Jedburgh and Hawick).

Had my MG about a month after 45 years of fossils. So far, so good!

Getting my new MG 5 in a couple of weeks and live in West Lothian....looking forward to it

Hi, how long have you had your MG?
Hopefully once restrictions are lifted we can arrange a meet.

South Lanarkshire here. Picked up a ZS on the 12th of January. Kept hold of my old Golf estate for back up (can't get a charging point or smart meter yet, down to dodgy electrics in the house) and for learner driver duties. Also have a Triumph Tiger, which broke down at the start of lockdown last year, and has been parked up ever since 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I am also going from a Golf estate to an MG ...to be exact a GTD estate to an MG 5. Are your footie team still going Violet (violent) FC ?

I’d love to do North Coast 500 in my ZS. I know that it would be a challenge but a great adventure I think 🙂. Absolutely beautiful country.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom