Scottish members- where are you?

Could someone help I have a charge place scotland app on my iPhone which I use to sometimes charge my car it only charges on a fast charge but not on a rapid charge Ive tried a few different public chargers and it's the same the ones i have been trying they are evolt chargers I even tried to connect through the helpline but they couldn't connect me either do I need to buy an RFID card to rapid charge my car

Could someone help I have a charge place scotland app on my iPhone which I use to sometimes charge my car it only charges on a fast charge but not on a rapid charge Ive tried a few different public chargers and it's the same the ones i have been trying they are evolt chargers I even tried to connect through the helpline but they couldn't connect me either do I need to buy an RFID card to rapid charge my car
I used the app earlier today to rapid charge. My card didn't arrive until after I left for work 🤦‍♂️

I have applied for the card with a £10 deposit...hasnt arrived yet but neither has my car so not worried...I will get the app b4 I get the car.

Don't think it would be as difficult as you think.
Should be possible. We were hoping to do it in our TF last year but it wasn't to be, maybe this year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-215942.jpg
    Screenshot_20210118-215942.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 132
still only ever seen 1 on the road apart from mine..and he lives in the same village

So you’re not the only MG5 in the village...

I was charging in East Kilbride a week or two ago, when a white ZS pulls in at the next charger. Wasn't till I moved the chair up straight that I saw the taxi licence number on the door.

I’m surprised at a ZS taxi. I would have thought the range might be a bit tight. MG5 would be better I would have thought.

I guess it wouldn't be too bad if it's all short distance stuff. While I was there, one of the new black hacks also plugged in. Dont know what the range is like on those.

I have had my ZS EV since August. My wife drives it most of the time as I am a Driving Instructor and have a Seat Leon as my work car. It will be sold this year as it is my intention to retire this year, so we will share the MG after that or possibly argue who’s car it is. The Leon has effectively sat on the driveway and not moved most of the year as I have not been able to work due to the restrictions. In fact I think I retired last March just didn’t know it😂🤔.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom