Screen display not showing other cars

Dodgemdriver

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Something has stopped working on my dashboard display. On the picture of the car, it no longer shows other vehicles in front or around the car. The white dotted lines still appear when it detects road markings on some roads, but the graphic animation of other vehicles has disappeared. It used to show them on the display, even without ACC or TJA turned on. Has anyone else had this issue? Any help would be much appreciated. I posted this question on the Facebook group and got answers that were less than helpful.

When you say turned on, do you mean when activated with the steering wheel button? As mine shows the cars without doing that, but it is enabled in the settings ready to activate incase that's what you mean to turn on?
I've noticed that if using ACC then you accelerate the cars disappear while you are overriding the speed manually.

My Trophy shows them all the time when in ready mode in autohold.

Note that this has been discussed before, search for driver display. I do not know the outcome.

Last edited:
When you say turned on, do you mean when activated with the steering wheel button? As mine shows the cars without doing that, but it is enabled in the settings ready to activate incase that's what you mean to turn on?
I've noticed that if using ACC then you accelerate the cars disappear while you are overriding the speed manually.

You only need to have ACC selected, it doesn't have to be activated with the steering wheel button. Is it possible it simply got deselected on the infotainment screen?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 507 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back