Seat problem

ste ev

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
So I finally got my 72 plate mg zs long range however the wife likes driving it,gutted lol any way the passenger seat it quite high and we can't find a way to lower it any help appreciated

Silly question, but have you tried adjusting it as illustrated in the owner manual? Or you did that and the controls don't work?

Edit: Page numbered 113 in the manual shows how to do this. You can view it in the infotainment screen, iSmart app and on MG's site.

Last edited:
Hi not silly no just not read it lol there doesn't seem to be any adjustments on the side of the seat

Just had a look in the manual it's supposed to be adjustable but handle 2 in picture are not on the seat🤪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027-190143_MG iSMART.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027-190143_MG iSMART.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 99
I did not think the passenger seat had height adjustment? it is 4 way adjustable and the drivers seat is six way hence the height
Well that's good to know - going to be fun shoe-horning a parent in :cautious:

Only the drivers seat on the Gen 1 & Gen 2 has electrical adjustments and can be lifted up and down in height.
The passengers seat however, is only manual adjustment and the height of the base of the seat can NOT be raised in height, like the drivers seat can.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom