Send to Satnav is a struggle

calwoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy ER
In the MG app under Remote Control, Clicking on Travel lets you search for a destination and then click Send to set it up in the in-car satnav ready for when you Travel. This is much easier than trying to enter a destination on the infotainment screen. However, once you’re in the car, and switch to satnav the destination is nowhere to be found. You have to come out of satnav into the Home Screen, swipe left, and then click on the Users tab. This opens another screen with a Travel Plan tab. Click on this and you find nothing (!) but click on POI and there it is. Click on the plan and go back to satnav and you’re all set! Message to MG. Please enable Send in the app to put the chosen destination in the satnav’s Favourites tab.

I'm trying to use this facility to include it in addition 2 of my guide to the Trophy. As far as I can tell, (more work needed) it only sends a travel plan if you set a schedule for the travel plan.

In the MG app under Remote Control, Clicking on Travel lets you search for a destination and then click Send to set it up in the in-car satnav ready for when you Travel. This is much easier than trying to enter a destination on the infotainment screen. However, once you’re in the car, and switch to satnav the destination is nowhere to be found. You have to come out of satnav into the Home Screen, swipe left, and then click on the Users tab. This opens another screen with a Travel Plan tab. Click on this and you find nothing (!) but click on POI and there it is. Click on the plan and go back to satnav and you’re all set! Message to MG. Please enable Send in the app to put the chosen destination in the satnav’s Favourites tab.
Agree, strange to find it in the POI tab.
Do you know how to remove those poi coming from ismart app?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back