Service book?

Alan5

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All , had my MG Zs ev for three weeks now and most part very pleased with it , just not so pleased with the dealer , that's another story. I intend to post more but have a quick question for now , service book? does the MG Zs ev have one? as there was not one with my vehicle the dealer says the ev's do not have one is that correct?I have read that there is an electronic online record of service history that owners can access but I can find no link for it . I will ask the dealer about the online history access tomorrow as the car is going back for the second time . Thanks in advance and for an excellent forum. Alan

I would be interested to know how we access our service history online when it becomes available.

I was told no paper copies available. The dealer you bought from keeps the service history. When you come to sell what then?

Most buyers want to see the Service log in paper form so as to confirm that the car has been looked after at an authorised garage and followed the timings when service is due etc.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom