Service history

P6cat

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
HI I’m looking at an excite model in a local dealers
it is a 2019 ex demo model with 2325 miles on it,I’m trying to find if its been serviced on time,
because MG won’t warranty it if it’s missed a service.
Also I’m trying to find out what updates it’s had,there’s no outside temp on display.
staff there are a bit vague on any information. I seem to know more about the mg than they do.
thanks in advance for any help!

When I had my car serviced I was told that the cars history is stored on a central database that can be accessed by any MG dealer

Thanks I’ll try to get some info tomorrow from another dealer .
I think it’s been missed , been stood all over lockdown and it not even had the comfort upgrade, it’s still bonging . And beeping the horn ,whats that about !!!!!

It will also need the BMS update doing the easiest way to check this is the car will change on a home charger or the granny charger without needing to be locked first

it is a 2019 ex demo model with 2325 miles on it,I’m trying to find if its been serviced on time,
Also I’m trying to find out what updates it’s had,there’s no outside temp on display.
staff there are a bit vague on any information. I seem to know more about the mg than they do.
Is this at an MG dealers or elsewhere ? Seems odd to have a demonstrator without the comfort 2 applied, not a very good impression there.

We don't have to get our first service till 10000kms (6200miles approx) so maybe its not ready for one yet??

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom