Service interval for MG4

Alexa

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Hi guys, I didn't find anything about this in the WIKI so here's my question: what is the service interval for the MG4? Well, once a year or every how many miles? Does the XPower have a different interval? Thank you ;-)

I was advised by a very helpful service assistant the last time my 4 was in for updates, get it booked in for it's first service a couple of weeks before the year is up(April) as a number of items are only under warranty for first 12 months.

12 months / 15,000 miles, whichever comes first, is the standard service interval in the UK. That would be 24,000 km in metric.
Exactly that.
Mine was serviced on Monday at North Bristol MG. They did 3 recalls and the first year service which was £62.10 and very efficient I must say.

Hi guys, I didn't find anything about this in the WIKI so here's my question: what is the service interval for the MG4? Well, once a year or every how many miles? Does the XPower have a different interval? Thank you ;-)
At delivery pickup I had to sign a page from MG declaring first service after 12 months or 24k km whichever comes first otherwise no more warranty from MG. Same for the following years, I assume at least as long as the 7 year-warranty is given.
This is valid for Austria, warranty procedures may vary at other countries.

Refering to siteguru this seems to be similar to UK.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back