• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Servicing schedule

shawncullen

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
DA732DD9-19D5-4F0F-9D71-78CA7FB0E4CB.png
Sorry if this has been converted elsewhere. Been in contact with my mg dealer to book car in for first year service. Apparently it doesn’t need one.

“I have checked your serving schedule and your vehicle is not due a service until next year
It is either 25,000 miles or 24 months whichever comes first.”

Had a look online and this looks to be the case… seen screenshot. However I am following up because I’ve paid for 3 years servicing!

Anyone got any views on this?!

Shawn

Dare I ask which dealer as I will have to get mine serviced early next year …. or not. But I do want MG Assist Roadside support.

OK, now I'm confused. I checked online just a few weeks ago, and it clearly stated my car was due a service at 10,000 miles or 1 year. Now they're saying no???

That's interesting.
Many have said that yearly servicing is overkill for an EV.

I have the same question as the OP. I'd assumed that dealerships etc have just not caught up with EV technology and will, as standard, state an annual service as a minimum.

Agree that the screenshot just lists consumables/hardware for each service. If an annual 'service' is required - even if it's just an inspection, does anyone know what the cost is?

@shawncullen, in the past I've bought a 2-year servicing pack. This actually covered the next two services, whenever they were needed. Hopefully, your three years servicing will translate to the next three services which would see you for six years! :D (y)

For reference: Servicing Schedules & Digital Records

I like the ticks for the SOC and SOH.
Are you on a service plan or payg?

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom