setup load max charging %

rdyksman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
hello,

Happy owner of a 2022 MG ZS EV standard range since today. I have been reading and looking how to set the max. charging percentage of the battery.
I have been looking in the car ande in the I Smart app but can not find it. I think it is now charging the full 100%. How can I set it to 80 or 90 %

Thanks in advance

Robbert
Netherlands

Do you have the PDF manual uploaded here on this post? Maybe the energy management or mobile app sections might help?:

Well I am happy. It’s a smashing car. They did tell me the updates were done but it turns out were missed. The only thing of real substance is the lack of WMA playing and JPG files. Tis a big improvement over the Mk1 though. The infotainment pdf attached.

I think the sort range batterys lfp like 100% unlike the long range nmc
Yes I looked up the bar code on the battery label on my Standard range & it came up as a LFP battery pack - so no pesky cobalt or nickel😀
Looks like MG have done a Tesla & standard range have LFP batteries that don’t mind being charged to 100%. Seems like LFP have a much longer life cycle than nmc so could be an advantage if you intend to keep the car along time - sounds like they don’t degrade as quickly

Yes I looked up the bar code on the battery label on my Standard range & it came up as a LFP battery pack - so no pesky cobalt or nickel😀
Looks like MG have done a Tesla & standard range have LFP batteries that don’t mind being charged to 100%. Seems like LFP have a much longer life cycle than nmc so could be an advantage if you intend to keep the car along time - sounds like they don’t degrade as quickly
Something worth considering if you intend to keep the car a long time, if they don't degrade as fast could the SR end up with the same range as a LR at 7 or 8 years old ? 🤔

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom