Shall i get excited.

My ZS Ev was ordered 20th April, the dealership are saying within the next month, but cant give a date. Do I do a little dance?
It maybe a little premature to iron your shirt and best trousers, polish your shoes just yet. But it’s okay to get a little excited when nobody is watching !.
What model have you ordered and in what colour ?.

Last edited:
It maybe a little premature to iron your shirt and best trousers, polish your shoes just yet. But it’s okay to get a little excited when nobody is watching !.
What model have you ordered and in what colour ?.
Nice !.
Have you down loaded the iSMART App onto your phone yet and set up an account ready ?.
As it can take a few attempts to get it to go through.
Some folks have problems getting it to register their accounts by using their mobile number ( mine went straight through ) and have more luck entering their e.mail address.
Either will do, it just needs this to notify you if their are any issues on the car, that it it thinks you should be aware of.
Once this is up and running, your will just bind your phone to the car on collection day, it just cuts down on time "faffing about" on the day.
My car was in for service last week and while waiting for the car to have some software updates completed, I received two text message warnings to say that the intruder alarm had been activated.
It was likely that the Tech had removed the maintenance battery and the car had detected it.
There was no panic, as I was sitting in the dealers !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom