MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I have posted but it's waiting moderation approval due to the link I suppose. Google Nathaniel Cardiff - unsure if offer is still on-going, but I only ordered on the 1st May and it was 31K inc. black paint
Thanks for that.

I would be a little cautious over promises made by leasing companies to be honest.
With the huge shortage found with MG dealerships at the moment, who is likely to get grabs on a car ?.
A MG dealer customer order, or an order raised directly through a lease company, do you think 🤔.
They will look after their own customer base first I think.
I ordered my car through a lease in December, struggling to see why someone placing an order today through a dealer should have priority...

We are all whining about wait times for the MG but I went into my local VW dealer last week looking at an ID.3 and was told they are looking at a 60 week lead time at the moment and the salesman told me that was likely to slip O_O

Just got a call to say mine is arriving today and i can pick up before end of the month,
LR Trophy in WHite - Ordered start December

For anyone interested id put a reserve down for a second hand LR Trophy in Blue, but will be cancelling this request now. I have put link below just be aware its not done 100 miles as stated its an ex demo (also not in the ad) and done over 4K miles. So it show as available as soon as they come back to me.

I ordered the same model at the same time as well. Hopefully soon then 🙏

The podcast was really helpful in understanding this. Cars are assigned to dealers who have named orders. Those cars won't be able to be assigned to other people. As the cars come in, they will be given to the dealers who hold the orders, whether ordered directly through them, or a broker. I think it's as transparent as it can be, from what I understand.

so why don't you start a new thread called "The history of war in Ukraine" rather than spamming this thread? it's getting pathetic
2 posts doesn't constitute spam :ROFLMAO: . Not for the first time you make a fair point, but the delivery is woefully lacking.

I ordered my car through a lease in December, struggling to see why someone placing an order today through a dealer should have priority...
They don’t ?.
But dealers will prioritise THEIR retail customers over satisfying lease companies due to the shortage of cars.
Remember the profit margin on a retail sale at the dealership, is much greater than satisfying a small number of cars to a lease company.
IF the supply of cars where endless, then selling a large volume of cars to a lease company is great, but the dealer is not likely to line the pocket of a lease company, over one of their own customers at their own expense.
The large number of cars that lease companies require are just not there !.
It would be interesting to know, how many ZS EV facelift models have been supplied through a lease company to-date ????.
My guess is the majority of car supplied upto now will either be cash sales or PCP deals.

Well I have given up ship watching😒 red trophy LR ordered January. Email from mg today and....it's not built yet😭 😭
Upon checking with the relevant team, we can see this order is currently on shortage awaiting factory build, please be advised that the ETA is subject to changes as we cannot confirm an exact arrival date until production has been confirmed.
The production challenges have also been compounded by the huge increase in interest for the Brand and therefore created an even larger amount of customer orders.

spam GIF

😂

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom