Should I buy a MG4 Trophy Or Not?

Should I buy a MG4 Trophy or not?

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The car market might be a bit better then too, regrading supply chins and chips shortages.
Probably will. Supply chains are already getting better and shipping prices much cheaper. Prices may rise in the short term but should fall back as EVs become cheaper and cheaper to produce. Could be 2024 before we see that though, depending on the pound.

If you are under no time pressure, then waiting could make sense, especially if you want a debugged vehicle that has been out for a while.

Could be 2024 before we see that though, depending on the pound.

If you are under no time pressure, then waiting could make sense
But how would I feel if my beloved Yaris hybrid was significantly changed by then? Only kidding 😊

Yeah, isn't it up to the dogs @4ND rather than you?
It's a singular dog, not a pack. She's 21kg and medium size, so can fit in the back of most things.
A MINI clubby is another option. The Clubby Cooper S I carwowed for about 30K. My Mrs is high on them too. I've never driven one, only sat in one. The 'normal' MINI handles great, so I'd guess the Clubby would too. Of course I'd test drive one. lol but the Clubby was voted 'dog car of the year' i think. They've gone auto only now though.

Anyway @4ND Have you got any closer to your decision regarding taking the plunge and shortlisting / ordering a MG4 yet?

Christ! You have been considering long enough! 🤣
Well, I had the annual service on the Juke Nismo RS today by the meticulous guy I always ask for at the dealership, plus a coolant flush/change, plus its MOT. He said the car is mint from top to toe which was nice. I'm always wary of binning a car with (touch wood) nothing wrong with it 🤞, to venture into the unknown, esp with a car which has some other issue appearing on here every other day.
Plus I just LOVE oil, engine notes and a manual 'box :)
So you may have to just put up with my scintillating company, which informs, educates and inspires other posters.

Well, I had the annual service on the Juke Nismo RS today by the meticulous guy I always ask for at the dealership, plus a coolant flush/change, plus its MOT. He said the car is mint from top to toe which was nice. I'm always wary of binning a car with (touch wood) nothing wrong with it 🤞, to venture into the unknown, esp with a car which has some other issue appearing on here every other day.
Plus I just LOVE oil, engine notes and a manual 'box :)
So you may have to just put up with my scintillating company, which informs, educates and inspires other posters.
I predict you’ll buy an EV by 2030. 😁

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel