Show us yours

1696664204072.png

Final mods made to my Camden Grey XPower :

View attachment 20569

View attachment 20570

Black badge arrived today - good fit, I'd recommend cleaning thoroughly with fairy liquid followed by the cleaning sachet included in kit. Also using a heat gun to warm everything up helps flexibilty !

Caliper covers done last week (makes the wheels look better too IMHO as more symetrical to the eye) :-

View attachment 20571
Took me a minute to find original post after you shared the caliper covers @JonnyG but had admired your handiwork in the past.

Black badge defo, I'm on a salary sacrifice so trying to work out whether I can get away with the covers too.

I'm erring on the side of 'who at the end of 4 years is going to spot that they're not orange, as long as they're not wrecked'?

Took me a minute to find original post after you shared the caliper covers @JonnyG but had admired your handiwork in the past.

Black badge defo, I'm on a salary sacrifice so trying to work out whether I can get away with the covers too.

I'm erring on the side of 'who at the end of 4 years is going to spot that they're not orange, as long as they're not wrecked'?
I’ve been having similar thoughts in advance of getting my salary sacrifice XPower.

In reality, in 4 years time you’ll probably be able to buy replacement covers in all sorts of colours dirt cheap anyway.

Or just spray them orange again before collection.

Just washed and hopefully in the next few weeks I'll tint the front windows a little darker and black out the silver badges to go full stealth mode
Is it you getting/got the front MG Black stickers? See I like the silver black contrast personally.
Ok , ok , I see I may have to photograph mine outside a much better Football Club stadium 😃 👌 😉

Final mods made to my Camden Grey XPower :

View attachment 20569

View attachment 20570

Black badge arrived today - good fit, I'd recommend cleaning thoroughly with fairy liquid followed by the cleaning sachet included in kit. Also using a heat gun to warm everything up helps flexibilty !

Caliper covers done last week (makes the wheels look better too IMHO as more symetrical to the eye) :-

View attachment 20571
did you have an issue with the black badge on the rear, Isnt it enclosed in the light bar??

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 520 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back