Sightings

Somebody on there way to work at the dealership at Cheshire Oaks maybe 🤔?.
Maybe, but I didn't see a white SE when I dropped by to ask about blue trophies.
Also, the only other dealer in the area (Gallagher's of Sandycroft - where I ordered from) have a black SE demo & a grey SE showroom car.

Last edited:
I've only seen one other MG4 in the wild here near Bristol, a white SE, but I've seen it twice.
Funny you should say that. Some friends of mine saw a white one on the M5 when they went down to Bristol for the Christmas market last weekend.

I’ve not seen one in the flesh yet and I work less than a 2 min drive from the local dealership. Perhaps they haven’t got any to sell. When visiting their showroom they only appear to have SE’s. Not seen a Trophy there. I want to try a Trophy seat as I found the SE one a little soft and would have concerns about its longevity.

Maybe, but I didn't see a white SE when I dropped by to ask about blue trophies.
Also, the only other dealer in the area (Gallagher's of Sandycroft - where I ordered from) have a black SE demo & a grey SE showroom car.
My brother has a ZS Trophy 🏆 LR on order with them, their sales customer service is terrible!.
They never return his calls and when he pays them a visit, he never gets the same story twice.
I can’t deal with people like that sorry 😞.

Pulled into Next car park at Martlesham in Suffolk and parked behind this beauty. Didn’t get to meet the owner ☹️ , wonder if they are on here?

842C4A2D-AD2B-467B-8274-90D65D44CCB0.jpeg

Saw the first one in blue at lakeside yesterday, the roundabout turning into Costco thurrock.

The first one I ever saw was at Costco about 6 weeks ago and I havent seen any other since...well except for mine.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back