Silver or blue??

both are nice , choosing a colour is tough , i picked red originally , then convinced myself i preferred blue , called the dealer , he said he,d look into it , then called me back two weeks later and said i can change to blue

now i sort of think i should have stuck with red , how silly is that ?

at the end of the day there are several perfectly good choices and the colour grows on you
I bet you're so glad you joined #Teamsilver I saw one yesterday out in the wild and it looked very smart.

In Scotland we only get rain once a year.

Unfortunately, it tends to last for 365 days!
I was in Scotland a while ago and it had been pissistently raining the whole time. I was stood with a wee lad beside me when I gave vent to my frustration and said out loud, but more to myself: " Doesn't it ever stop raining here?"
The wee lad must have thought I was asking him. Without batting an eyelid the wee lad said "I dunno mister. I'm only six,"

I went blue as I've had 3 silver/grey cars previously.
When i collected my car there was a silver mg5 in the showroom.
It looked lovely:rolleyes:

Still no regrets though.
I wanted silver but that wasn't an option when I ordered through my company, my next choice was red which also wasn't available (too expensive to repair apparently.

Settled for blue but having seen silver on this thread thinking that was a better colour overall!

I wanted silver but that wasn't an option when I ordered through my company, my next choice was red which also wasn't available (too expensive to repair apparently.

Settled for blue but having seen silver on this thread thinking that was a better colour overall!
I ordered Dynamic #TeamRed and I'm hoping it will arrive in June.
I have my 10mm spanner for the 12v battery so I'm ready and waiting.

Red was the most popular (common) colour 25 years ago and statistically was involved in the most collisions. 😂😂😂
Because they go faster.
Told You So Epix GIF by PENNYWORTH

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom