So glad to get my MG4 back after a ZS lease

AdamMGEV

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
So my MG4 went in for some fixes and software update and had a ZS as a lease. I thought the ZS was fine when I test drove it but when you get back into the 4 its just such a big step up compared to the ZS.

The handling, the space inside, and just little differences that I found myself wanting to do as the 4 can the ZS just didn't do or didn't do as well. I owned a 5, now own a 4 and have driven the ZS for 2 weeks and must say the 4 wins for me in every area except boot space... but interior cabin space I think MG4 is larger or at least it feels a much larger better space to be sat in as a driver and passenger front and back.

Anyway... the summary is don't buy a 5 or a ZS buy a 4.

I'd love the panoramic roof from the pre-facelift ZS in either a 5 but particularly the dark cabin of the 4.

Last edited:
I'd love the panoramic roof from the pre-facelift ZS in either a 5 but particularly the dark cabin of the 4.
Yes a lot do say the 4 is dark especially in the back but personally I like the fact people can't really see in and when driving I think its better to concentrate when you're in a darker cabin looking out. It could do with a rear light though and some grab handles.

I did have one of those and I kept the blind shut in the summer, the heat was horrendous. If the roof was open in the summer I had to wear a hat to stop my head burning. It was nice in the winter though. :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom