So my MG5 got destroyed at Luton… new one coming…

JamesMG5

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
My lovely 11 month old MG5 got destroyed in the fire at Luton airport a few weeks back… just wanted to shout out to MG Bath who have set me up with a brand new replacement arriving at the end of the week. Looking forward to being back behind the wheel of an MG5 again - this time black!

Going through and re-ordering accessories etc… got mats, flaps and front MG OEM sill protectors sorted.

Has anyone fitted a bumper guard strip on the back of the car? Seen a few around, but nothing OEM style… any suggestions? Also do MG do any sill protectors that will fit the back?

Ahh so that was the cause :))) I’m kidding
Sorry to hear that James but nice to get a new replacement.
I’m also interested in finding a boot bumper protector , I’ve only seen stickers that seem to quite fit the curve.
For anyone else interested I got these door sill protectors from an OEM off eBay, they are metal and come covered to fit. They aren’t perfect but I think nicer than the stickers I’d seen on AliExpress.

Attachments

• IMG_5408.jpeg
    IMG_5408.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5409.jpeg
    IMG_5409.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5410.jpeg
    IMG_5410.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5414.jpeg
    IMG_5414.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5411.jpeg
    IMG_5411.jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 62
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My lovely 11 month old MG5 got destroyed in the fire at Luton airport a few weeks back… just wanted to shout out to MG Bath who have set me up with a brand new replacement arriving at the end of the week. Looking forward to being back behind the wheel of an MG5 again - this time black!

Going through and re-ordering accessories etc… got mats, flaps and front MG OEM sill protectors sorted.

Has anyone fitted a bumper guard strip on the back of the car? Seen a few around, but nothing OEM style… any suggestions? Also do MG do any sill protectors that will fit the back?
see this thread

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom