Software Update

Taylok

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
My pre facelift ZS EV went in today for ADAS Calibration following a windscreen replacement. Dealer said they will do be doing a software update as well.
When I got the Car in August (not from this dealer) I was told that all software updates had been done and I was not having any infotainment issues and range/temp were displayed.

So, has there been a more recent software update?

Just ask them what the software update is that they have applied and also ask for the service bulletin that it was done under?

It may just be the infotainment update, although that should've been done before August.

There are multiple distinct computers on the ZS so it will be a car of knowing which it applies to

Just spoken to the garage. It appears that I may have had the update as things I had read about seemed to be ok, it’s possible that the MG database had not been updated so it flagged up when my car was booked in for the ADAS Calibration

Silly question... What is the ADAS calibration?
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems that are intended to help the drivers in their driving activities.

1652299517319.png

Has anyone here with the 2022 Model ZS EV had any OTA (over the air) updates to their vehicle? Does the ZS even support that or is it marketing mumbo jumbo?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom