• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Sound system sound quality

How true it is I don't know but I read that the MG can't have a sim and the app because potential personal data goes via servers in China and European governments won't allow it.

GCB

MGs are considered a budget brand here. Imported cars are heavily taxed, anything from Europe it’s 80%. Hourly minimum wage in the uk is about the same as the daily minimum wage here. However, all cars are purchased on finance with very small deposits and cars are seen more as a status symbol than a condo.

I paid ฿1,359,000 £29,602 €34,955 on the road for the MG HS PHEV Exclusive model

20211023_094158000_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
MY MG HS PHEV came with a Bose 8.1 sound system as standard and it sounds great. The sub definitely helps to fill out the sound.

The blind spot warning light being built into the tweeter I thought was a bit strange.

View attachment 5348

View attachment 5349
Can you buy this in aftersale as well, because the EHS in europe doesnot have the bose sound system and i miss the subwoofer as well

The UK really seems to have been short changed on the phev compared with other markets (especially Thailand).

No front sensors, no app and definitely no fancy Bose sound system.

Thanks MG UK! 😬
Yes thanks MG holland as well dont have this also

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom