Steering problems

Muffin

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I just wonder if anyone has had steering problems with the Zs ev eg knocking sound when turning . I see the HS has had a few and just wonder is anyone has had the same with Zs ev

Interesting I will have a word with my Dealership as it looks like same issue with HS which has carry through to the Zs ev
From memory, it was like a clicking sound, and a knocking sensation in the steering wheel. There were three bolts to tighten. Two under the steering wheel and one in the scuttle panel. Just be very careful not to over tighten them if you do go at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of owners had this. Take car to dealer will be fixed under warranty. Did mine last year. Torquing up steering column bolts. Solves the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of owners had this. Take car to dealer will be fixed under warranty. Did mine last year. Toking up steering column bolts. Solves the problem.
Hi
I'm a ZS owner 2020 model, took mine to my dealer twice for the knocking/clicking on the steering column and the third time they said it needed a new steering column, that was two months ago. They do phone most weeks to tell me its still on order but not arrived yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom