Steps you take to charge the mg zs ev

Just read the installation guide and nowhere can I see anything about ethernet connection, all it mentions is Wifi

Attachments

• EO+Mini+Pro+2+Installation+Guide+[2020].pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 200
Don't change the cable to one with ethernet included as I am sure that the EO Mini Pro is wifi only. If it is not, just run a ethernet cable along the (nearly) same route.
I'm just saying there is a supply cable that includes a lead. Of course not all will work or need one. Not yet followed up on my EO problem but the EO tech says its not getting a strong enough wifi signal to work with their app. Maybe the extenders will work or maybe they will not. Downloaded a couple of those apps that tell you signal strength at any point and its only roughly 46% so not enough I guess. But as I say it's no problem plugging in at 00:30.

Have you got the plugshare app? there maybe somebody local who has a wallcharger you could try. Worth looking into I know near me there are several private homes offering their chargers
I took the car back to the the dealership, plug it into Thier charger and worked straight away.
So I tried mine when I got home and was amazed that it worked, but it seems to disconnect when it reaches 125 mile then won't reconnect. Can the mg be set so it only accept a charge too 125 miles. Like to know if anyone experience this.
Back to dealership Monday.

I took the car back to the the dealership, plug it into Thier charger and worked straight away.
So I tried mine when I got home and was amazed that it worked, but it seems to disconnect when it reaches 125 mile then won't reconnect. Can the mg be set so it only accept a charge too 125 miles. Like to know if anyone experience this.
Back to dealership Monday.
Our LS ev does the same. Last night we had a frost so the charge was 125 as expected in this weather. Wait until its warm it will increase or charge it in a garage.

Our LS ev does the same. Last night we had a frost so the charge was 125 as expected in this weather. Wait until its warm it will increase or charge it in a garage.
It was charged in the garage. Thanks for the reply.

Just a reminder! If you have problems make sure to remove any router feeds to your eithernet over power line units by switching them off.
Then switch on power, on charger. Ready lights should stay steady. You can switch back on power to network. (check if lights are steady).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom