Sunroof heat coming in and rubber seal lifted zs ev essence. ‘22 del 23

jjbb

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi Is there a reflective insert available that would fit between my mesh and glass on sunroof? I live in Western Australia and summer sun is heating up the cabin badly.
Also the runner on one side of the sunroof has lifted the seal. The seal will be replaced but have a feeling it will be an ongoing problem because something is fitted correctly in first place.

Hi Is there a reflective insert available that would fit between my mesh and glass on sunroof? I live in Western Australia and summer sun is heating up the cabin badly.
Also the runner on one side of the sunroof has lifted the seal. The seal will be replaced but have a feeling it will be an ongoing problem because something is fitted correctly in first place.
Of course, you will have the other windows additional tinted of course ?.

Might sound/look weird, but you could get some curtain thermal lining from Spotlight and put it on the sunroof cover blind?

I live in Melbourne and the sunroof headtoaster was the reason I went for the Excite!

Might sound/look weird, but you could get some curtain thermal lining from Spotlight and put it on the sunroof cover blind?

I live in Melbourne and the sunroof headtoaster was the reason I went for the Excite!
I’ll try that. Thanks. I didn’t do enough research. Darn.

I'm pretty sure I would have missed it too if it weren't for my test drive being on a 38+ degree day. Luckily the dealer let me use my own seat cover or I'd probably still be seared on.
A little different in the U.K. as the top of your head is likely to suffer more from frost bite instead ! 🥶.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom