Supagard forum discount

KMC

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Dear MG4 owners,
I have organised a 15% Discount for forum members with Supagard. Simply head to their Ebay outlet store & enter the code at checkout. IF unfamiliar with Supagard look up the “shiny clean car” thread for photos of results. Enjoy your exclusive discount while we can. Kind Regards Karl

Attachments

• IMG_7396.jpeg
    IMG_7396.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Dear MG4 owners,
I have organised a 15% Discount for forum members with Supagard. Simply head to their Ebay outlet store & enter the code at checkout. IF unfamiliar with Supagard look up the “shiny clean car” thread for photos of results. Enjoy your exclusive discount while we can. Kind Regards Karl

Better than a "Poke in the eye with a sharp stick" as someone in my family used to say!🤣

Thanks M8.
Much appreciated.
Going to try some myself!👍

Just made a saving of £2.54.

Better in my pocket than in theirs!

Last edited:
Provided your paintwork is free of scratches/swirls & chips it is easy to do this yourself. Have a separate rag & Autoglym Tar remover to hand, as you will find black specs as you work. Once your car is clean & dry the process is the same as waxing it. Avoid unpainted plastic. Glass is fine, both my rear black plastic windows were done & my wing mirror glass too, just wipe on & buff off with glass rather than leaving it to turn white/powdery. Finally get the doors open & do all paint surfaces A pillar etc. IF an area dries before you get to buff it simply wipe over again with your applicater & then it will buff off. Any questions either ask Megan via Ebay OR a member on here. I do not benefit from this at all I simply Love Supagard because it works. Regards Karl

Love the scent the DASH cleaner leaves behind. Proper new car scent
Been using their products for 20 years
I havent tried that being honest. Does it protect anything? I know the fabric/carpet protection is amazing.

Im using some Maquires dash cleaner that protects from UV light. Allegedly 😁. Leaves it matt & like new.
I’ve used the Turtlewax Inside Job. Does clean it nice, leaves a nice lemon type smell & it’s suppose to reduce dust build up & also protects against UV light

But I’m placing an order today for some Supaguard products, dashboard enhancer, tyre dressing

& bird poo & bug remover. This I’ll carry in car, at least if I’m out all day & notice some droppings I can get it off quick without waiting until I get home. Especially good on a hot day, don’t want that drying on your car in the heat 😬

I’ve used the Turtlewax Inside Job. Does clean it nice, leaves a nice lemon type smell & it’s suppose to reduce dust build up & also protects against UV light

But I’m placing an order today for some Supaguard products, dashboard enhancer, tyre dressing

& bird poo & bug remover. This I’ll carry in car, at least if I’m out all day & notice some droppings I can get it off quick without waiting until I get home. Especially good on a hot day, don’t want that drying on your car in the heat 😬
IF the cars paint sealed rain will break down bird poo & it can’t get through the paint seal to acid burn your lacquer 👍. The remover is very good especially on seagull 💩 (flying rats).

Don't forget something to wipe the poo off with once you've sprayed it.

Stocked up on some Supagard items using the forum discount. Thanks @KMC for arranging it.
My pleasure. I Love the stuff Maybe I should ask my contact to put a permanent offer on our forum ? As admin I will let you decide dsimpkins ?

Attachments

• IMG_7563.png
    IMG_7563.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Permanent offer, absolutely! :D

I bought some of their Paintseal Cream last month. Tried it today for the first time on my wife's nearly 20 year old Polo after cleaning it. It's such a doddle to use. Not bad and only took me two hours from start of wash to finishing the wax!
Polo with Paintseal Cream SML.jpg

I bought some of their Paintseal Cream last month. Tried it today for the first time on my wife's nearly 20 year old Polo after cleaning it. It's such a doddle to use. Not bad and only took me two hours from start of wash to finishing the wax!View attachment 25577
What a difference!!

I bought some of their Paintseal Cream last month. Tried it today for the first time on my wife's nearly 20 year old Polo after cleaning it. It's such a doddle to use. Not bad and only took me two hours from start of wash to finishing the wax!View attachment 25577
Wait until you see what it does to dirt & water 😎.
Your Wifes car looks great 👍

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 499 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel