Supagard Paintseal Cream

dsimpkins

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Based on @KMC's recommendation I bought some Supagard Paintseal Cream. I used it on my wife's Polo last week, and today it was the turn of the MG4. I said it before, and I'll say it again, it's great stuff, and takes half the time to use compared with the Autoglym products I used to use.

My wife thinks I'm obsessed with car cleaning now, and my sister in law has asked if I can come and clean her car. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, there's two nice shiny cars on the drive now.
MG4 Paintseal Cream SML.jpg

Looks gorgeous buddy.

I actually ordered myself some yesterday, again thanks to @KMC 👍

Does the Paintseal Cream go on like a wax? On, leave to dry & buff off?

I know some you literally put on while car is wet & dry & that’s it.

Based on @KMC's recommendation I bought some Supagard Paintseal Cream. I used it on my wife's Polo last week, and today it was the turn of the MG4. I said it before, and I'll say it again, it's great stuff, and takes half the time to use compared with the Autoglym products I used to use.

My wife thinks I'm obsessed with car cleaning now, and my sister in law has asked if I can come and clean her car. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, there's two nice shiny cars on the drive now.
View attachment 25691
Looks Beautiful 🤩

Sorry Adam, only just seen this. Ive used that blue maguires stuff you mentioned above. Supagard is Premier league as you will see. How did you get on?
I haven’t tried it myself yet buddy, my car is having a vacation with MG at the moment.

My brother is coming around this morning & we are going to give his car a full clean & then apply it 👍

I have let Megan know. If its a direct account I will get a discount code. If not check the dates on product.
Cheers, just got some coming tomorrow. Hope it won't be raining again
It IS the same firm as Ebay (Supagard) however Megan points out there is an additional Delivery charge on Amazon (unless you pay Prime).
Hope that helps. KMC

Out of interest, what do you guys use on the matte black trim around the bottom of the car? Not the piano black, but the bigger dull panels on the bottom of the doors?

Out of interest, what do you guys use on the matte black trim around the bottom of the car? Not the piano black, but the bigger dull panels on the bottom of the doors?
I swear by a gel product that autoglym make.
I use a scissor cut car sponge 🧽 piece to apply it.
Ive had the same 500ml of it for well over 10years. Ive put it below, ebay much cheaper than Halfords. Great on your mudgaurds rear wiper arm etc etc

Last edited:
Ive had the same 500ml of it for well over 10years. Ive put it below, ebay much cheaper than Halfords. Great on your mudgaurds rear wiper arm etc etc

Attachments

• IMG_7638.png
    IMG_7638.png
    638.3 KB · Views: 27
My wife has a golf cabriolet and it works brilliantly on the soft top. Smells nice as well

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back