Tesla chargers at Heartlands M8

SimonS

Established Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Tried to use The new Tesla chargers at Heartlands today. They are shown on their website as 'open to non Tesla cars' but I got there to find that the site is not listed in the Tesla app and the card readers have not been enabled so there is no way of starting a charge.
I now see that Zapmap lists them as Tesla only.

Edit: I now see that you can start a charge direct from the Tesla website so if you go there, use that instead of the App.

The ones at the Dakota Inn at Eurocentral are definitely open and definitely work from the app.
That's were I ended up.

UPDATE

I was passing again today so tried it out. This Supercharger Bank is still missing from the app but does work for non Tesla cars if you log on via the Tesla website. The only downside is that you have to enter all your details each time card number/address/inside leg etc.

FYI this site appears on the Tesla Findus website, but is not yet in the app. 😐

Edit: this was already known ... I thought this had changed.

Stopped here for a quick charge today. It’s still not in the app but the contactless reader is working now so just tap to pay (on charger 1A at least).

Attachments

• IMG_7177.jpeg
    IMG_7177.jpeg
    700.5 KB · Views: 31
Confirmed. 58p per kWh peak period, 53p at other times. (This is without the monthly membership).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom