Thank you MG, for this glorious XPower

Mennox

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
So I was diagnosed with OCD and social anxiety 15 years ago and I have really struggled with the anxiety part for a few years now, where it has got to a point i'd rarely leave the house...even though I have owned a car since passing my driving test during this period. They have all been old (some even proper bangers) and my last car before the XPower was a 17 yr old (money sink) BMW E60.

I have always had bad luck with cars and has cost me a fortune in repairs but I am finally at a point in my life that i could afford a lease car (salary sacrifice) and went for the XPower, with one of the reasons to remove the stress of maintaining the car as its all covered via Tusker.

I received my XPower a month ago and genuinely love driving this beast - I now take every opportunity to get out in it, even if it is doing the school run or driving to the shops, and the few times I get to put my foot down too, its just a pleasure to drive. I have only done 450 miles in the last month but I have lost count how many times I have left the house, and for that I am very grateful as it is helping me overcome my anxiety and long may it continue!

TLDR: I have social anxiety and this beaut is helping me overcome it!

Thank you MG :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom