The cheapest way to embarrass a supercar

If they do drop enough I will swap my Xpower for a secondhand Taycan Cross Turismo anyday 🤣🤣
Taycan Cross Turismo is right now my favourite looking car on the road.

I believe they’ve give it a bit of a refresh for 2024/25, even more power now apparently

Mind you, I do like the new BMW i5 Touring 😁

As others have said though, for the money is there another car whether EV, ICE that can match the Xpower performance?

& from a few videos I’ve seen it matches or betters the performance of more expensive cars, great value in that sense.

Could not agree more anyway on a brighter note going to collect my xpower this morning 😄😄

Good luck with the collection ... hope all goes well and get them to get your Ismart App connected and working 👍

Whilst this guy is a complete knob and it's great he's put himself in this position, have a listen to his story if you can stand him long enough

This guy is not such an idiot and bought a cheap 2nd hand one for a bargain price and loves it.

I think he bought his for around £66,000

Taycan Cross Turismo is right now my favourite looking car on the road.
It is a very good looking car, I totally agree.

I believe they’ve give it a bit of a refresh for 2024/25, even more power now apparently
Yes it has, it already had plenty of whoomph, it's got even more now.

Mind you, I do like the new BMW i5 Touring 😁
IMHO BMW destroyed their range when they started with the hideous grills on the front, a complete deal breaker for me.

As others have said though, for the money is there another car whether EV, ICE that can match the Xpower performance?
Youre probably right on that one, just how long it will be able to reliably put down the power remains to be seen, it just looks and feels a little flimsy to me.

& from a few videos I’ve seen it matches or betters the performance of more expensive cars, great value in that sense.
Absolutely

The Porsche is a nice car. Still overpriced in my view, but definitely makes a good second hand buy. I agree re: BMW, they haven't looked good for 20 years, I used to love them but it has been a deal breaker since the later Bangle era. How anyone copes with a false moustache on the front of their car is beyond me!

If I was in a position to spend that kind of money (I am not), I'd consider the Porsche.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom