Things I'd like a bong for...

Bermudabob

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
So I got my MG last December, and I love it - it already had the anti bong update on it so I have never experienced what it was like before.

There are a couple of things that I would like a bong for though.

1. Charge flap open bong when you are about to drive off. Lost count of how many times I've done this...
2. Sunroof tilt bong. I've left the car with the sun roof tilted a couple of times, thankfully it didn't rain.

Anyone got any others?

Just in the Welsh News today about silent motoring endangering blind peoples lives.

Apparantly new EV's have to have a motor noise under 12mph. Maybe that can be retrofitted...

Just in the Welsh News today about silent motoring endangering blind peoples lives.

New EV's have to have a motor noise under 12mph. Maybe that can be retrofitted...
It has a noise when the sensors pick up pedestrians, not an engine noise more a wooshing noise they do hear it though, I live on a narrow country type road and they do turn and look at the car, never heard it as I am hard of hearing especially certain frequencies, not sure what can be done for deaf people though.

Thanks for the video.I shall look at the plug etc in the morning. Just to add i have never heard any sound coming from there, I can also set up audio to check. if nothing, I have a service coming up and will ask the dealer to sort.

Ta for info.:)

Thanks for the video.I shall look at the plug etc in the morning. Just to add i have never heard any sound coming from there, I can also set up audio to check. if nothing, I have a service coming up and will ask the dealer to sort.

Ta for info.:)
the noise is there, for sure - it's like an off sounding chord, not to be mistaken for the sound of the motor as they are quite different sounds.

The only time I ever really noticed it on my ZS EV was when driving in a multi storey car park with the window down, it was very noticeable as it echoed around the concrete structure.

I read the title, and was wondering where this thread was going to go 🤔🤔
🤪 Me too. bong.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom