Tinted windows.

Each to his own. Personally I don't like them, looks like a gangster or drug dealer motor.

But lots of people love em

It's the first modification I contemplated after buying mine last week, the kids notice how much more the sun affects them without the privacy glass they've had in my Kua Cee'd for the past 6 years.
I've been quoted £250 for the rear sides, is that reasonable? Its something I've never had done before...

I'm getting mine done by Global tint in a couple of weeks. Back and front for £230. I found a similar quote locally so they beat it. In the hot sun it's an absolute essential for me with a kid in the back and for us too, it does get hot in there.

You don't have to get it tinted that much, the UV protection is the main point of it.

It's the first modification I contemplated after buying mine last week, the kids notice how much more the sun affects them without the privacy glass they've had in my Kua Cee'd for the past 6 years.
I've been quoted £250 for the rear sides, is that reasonable? Its something I've never had done before...
Try Global Tint and get them to provide a quote.

I have had some cosmetic work on my mg ZS ev one of them being tinted windows I was told by my insurance the car is classed as being modified so just check with your insurance first

What are the thoughts on getting the windows tinted people!
I have just bought shades from a company called 'car shades' tailor made & easy to fit and cost about £87, they fit the rear windows, tailgate and quarter lights. They come in a bag so if you want to take them off you can store them conveniently.

I have just bought shades from a company called 'car shades' tailor made & easy to fit and cost about £87, they fit the rear windows, tailgate and quarter lights. They come in a bag so if you want to take them off you can store them conveniently.
What do you think of them? Would you recommend?

Can’t find MG5 listed as a model option?

Except they don't list MG5 on their site?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom