Towbar options for face-lift ZS EV.

I was looking into this but unfortunately it seems the towball weight limit is 50kgs on the ZS. I would need 60kgs taking account of the weight of the rack and bikes.. 😞
The PF jones towbar linked to earlier in the thread has a 75 kg nose weight. Unclear whether it is compatible with the facelift though.

The PF jones towbar linked to earlier in the thread has a 75 kg nose weight. Unclear whether it is compatible with the facelift though.
The MG handbook states 50kg so to carry anymore would no doubt invalidate the Warranty.

Possibly, will definitely check that one if/when I get the car as the extra 25 kilos would be handy.

Update, Witter website is showing that they have the towbar in stock, and a local ish fitter to me (Trident Towing of Maidstone) gave given me a quote to fit it and also shown me a picture of one they have fitted onto a blue face lift MG ZS EV. Witter detachable for £750 with 7pin electrics or £811 with 13pin.

I'm struggling to justify spending that much just to carry a few bikes a few times a year...

Update, Witter website is showing that they have the towbar in stock, and a local ish fitter to me (Trident Towing of Maidstone) gave given me a quote to fit it and also shown me a picture of one they have fitted onto a blue face lift MG ZS EV. Witter detachable for £750 with 7pin electrics or £811 with 13pin.

I'm struggling to justify spending that much just to carry a few bikes a few times a year...
😲 That’s an awful lot of money..!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom