Trophy Energy Consumption circular graph not working?

morf

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi, this problem has been raised before but I could not find any solution. Do any Trophy owners have this feature working properly and if so what Infotainment software version do you have (mine is R33 which as far as I am aware is the latest)? Also if you have a SE LR does this feature work for you - if so is it a Trophy problem only?

Hi, this problem has been raised before but I could not find any solution. Do any Trophy owners have this feature working properly and if so what Infotainment software version do you have (mine is R33 which as far as I am aware is the latest)? Also if you have a SE LR does this feature work for you - if so is it a Trophy problem only?
The circle does on the LR but the graphs are a bit of a waste of space at the moment.

Both the bars on the left and the circular graph on the right are working perfectly fine on my Trophy model (R33). The bars didn't work with R24, the circular graph always has.

Both the bars on the left and the circular graph on the right are working perfectly fine on my Trophy model (R33). The bars didn't work with R24, the circular graph always has.
Strange, on mine the circular graph is on the left and the bar graph is on the right.... The bar graph works fine but the circular graph is always all blue and appears to be stuck on 2Kw. Maybe I need more miles on the clock before any changes are registered, only around 150 miles so far, all short journeys of 10 or so miles?

Strange, on mine the circular graph is on the left and the bar graph is on the right.... The bar graph works fine but the circular graph is always all blue and appears to be stuck on 2Kw. Maybe I need more miles on the clock before any changes are registered, only around 150 miles so far, all short journeys of 10 or so miles?
On journeys below 10 miles you will not use more than 2 kW.

Mine is LHD, maybe that's why the graphs are the other way around. ;-)

On journeys below 10 miles you will not use more than 2 kW.

Mine is LHD, maybe that's why the graphs are the other way around. ;-)
Ah, that explains the reversed graphs! Agree that around 10 miles will only be 2 to 3 Kw of power used, but surely the circular graph should show the accumulative power used since the last charge, not the amount used on the last journey? - the option of selecting "since last start" has never shown any Kw usage...

Ah, that explains the reversed graphs! Agree that around 10 miles will only be 2 to 3 Kw of power used, but surely the circular graph should show the accumulative power used since the last charge, not the amount used on the last journey? - the option of selecting "since last start" has never shown any Kw usage...
Alright, maybe faulty then. ;-)

At the beginning I found it a bit confusing that the regeneration always showed --- until I drove longer journeys, when it began to count.

Alright, maybe faulty then. ;-)

At the beginning I found it a bit confusing that the regeneration always showed --- until I drove longer journeys, when it began to count.
OK thanks. Will keep an eye on it and see what happens with some longer journeys

Probably because it only shows figures (driving usage, auxiliary usage, and regen) in whole kWh units, so until the value reaches 1 kWh it won't show any value. :)

Where can l find what version infotainment l am on please
Drag down from the top and where the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi toggle switches are, there’s a settings cog. Press that and scroll down to the bottom on the options on the right hand side and it’s one of the bottom options. If it even stops raining, I’ll take a photo.

What version infotainment software do you have - R33?
Where can l find what version infotainment l am on please
Drag down from the top and where the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi toggle switches are, there’s a settings cog. Press that and scroll down to the bottom on the options on the right hand side and it’s one of the bottom options. If it even stops raining, I’ll take a photo

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back