Trophy navigation system

Devoniageoff

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi all, is it possible to set your current location as a saved item? I live up a little lane quite a distance from the centre of the postcode, and it insists that I actually live 1mile away as a home address! I can’t seem to find an option to do that.
Thanks for any help

You can save locations with predefined tags, one of which is Home. I did this previously but I can't remember what I did. 🤷‍♂️

Edit - sorry, I thought you were talking about the iSMART app. Ignore the above

zoom into the area you want, long press on the point you want to mark, it will come up with an address then click the address box which will give you an option of making it a favourite, I think you are good from there.

Many thanks, that sort-of worked! It won’t accept a location that’s off road (as it thinks that’s where I am!) but I can use the main road 200m away which to all intents and purposes is good enough. Many thanks for your help.

It's not recommended to set your actual home address as your home address but somewhere near by. The reason is if you go out for the day in the car and someone nicks it they know where you live and also know you're not at home.

It's not recommended to set your actual home address as your home address but somewhere near by. The reason is if you go out for the day in the car and someone nicks it they know where you live and also know you're not at home.
That's a bit overblown. They don't know the entire household is out. They don't know your home security. If they are stealing cars out and about they are unlikely to be also focusing on burglary.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 528 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back