Trophy now £31,995

I had seen this price but checking a moment ago shows trophy config model back to £33495. Does anyone know what is going on?
Trophy still showing December price. See my post above.

If the list price was over £32K it wouldn't qualify for the grant.

Having spoken to 2 dealers they are still Quoting trophy price at £34k.

No mention of PICG just £1500 from finance taking it from £34040 to £32540

( and a third at 33500 - i assume white, didnt check ).

Last edited:
I have just put a deposit down for a Trophy edition from JustEVs.com for £29,495. Also got a good trade in price for my Kona. :)

On MG website, Trophy in white now back up to £33,495.

Was £31,995 about a week ago.

They need to get their website sorted with true prices.

They are still showing those prices, but I assumed they were from last year and not yet updated.....
I thought it was a bit suspect, so I phoned them. They order new models as soon as they are released and get a massive discount and an early delivery date. The next lot will be 1k more expensive apparently.
They managed to do it with the E-Niro for 18 months.

I thought it was a bit suspect, so I phoned them. They order new models as soon as they are released and get a massive discount and an early delivery date. The next lot will be 1k more expensive apparently.
They managed to do it with the E-Niro for 18 months.
Great deal... I was about to order the SE on the affinity scheme, but this even beats those prices

Affinity scheme MG ZS prices:

SE £26,971.04
Trophy £29,771.98
Trophy connect £30,214.73

On MG website, Trophy in white now back up to £33,495.

Was £31,995 about a week ago.

They need to get their website sorted with true prices.
So which is the actual new price? Or has it not changed at all?

I have just put a deposit down for a Trophy edition from JustEVs.com for £29,495. Also got a good trade in price for my Kona. :)
Was that for a pre-reg '21 plate?

If you don't mind, once you receive your car would you be able post feedback on how you found the overall buying process and service with JustEVs as it'd really useful to read. I had been looking there myself as an option since the price was better than most, but wasn't certain if they're classed as an official MG dealer when it comes to warranty ect.

Was that for a pre-reg '21 plate?

If you don't mind, once you receive your car would you be able post feedback on how you found the overall buying process and service with JustEVs as it'd really useful to read. I had been looking there myself as an option since the price was better than most, but wasn't certain if they're classed as an official MG dealer when it comes to warranty ect.
Not sure about the reg as the car is on a slow boat from China. The 7 year warranty is from the manufacturer, so you can take the car to any MG dealership to get it serviced and get any warranty work done. I certainly will let you know how I get on with JustEVs.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom