Trophy orders and delivery dates

If (and only if) you ordered a Trophy in August 2022 please tell us when you receive it.

• Sept 2022

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Oct 2022

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Nov 2022

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Dec 2022

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Jan 2023

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Feb 2023

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
There's also been posts on FB from dealers stating MG have disabled the interface between MG dealers and DVLA for registration of vehicles.

They've said MG usually do this at the end of the month normally the last day of the month at lunch but they've disabled it this morning without warning so no new MGs registered until 2023 now.
Not surprising as I bet a lot of dealers are registering cars they haven't got to get year end bonuses. It would also distort the January sales figures.

We finally got ours delivered last week and we picked it up yesterday. Fantastic car to drive and very very impressed so far. Got a few things thats have not gone so well.
1. Major insurance problem. Only got 24hr drive away insurance and dealer gave no help what so ever. Was a 'We give that and thats it' attitude. Every other dealer gives 5-7 days drive away
2. Bubble on dashboard which they are going to get in touch with MG.
3. Car tried killing us last night on motorway. No matter what setting we used it was violent when trying to keep in lane.
4. Issues with Android Auto.. 3 cables and 3 phones tried and only getting 1 to work randomly. Getting a 'disk error' when trying to connect.

Will keep trying it and see how we go.

We finally got ours delivered last week and we picked it up yesterday. Fantastic car to drive and very very impressed so far. Got a few things thats have not gone so well.
1. Major insurance problem. Only got 24hr drive away insurance and dealer gave no help what so ever. Was a 'We give that and thats it' attitude. Every other dealer gives 5-7 days drive away
2. Bubble on dashboard which they are going to get in touch with MG.
3. Car tried killing us last night on motorway. No matter what setting we used it was violent when trying to keep in lane.
4. Issues with Android Auto.. 3 cables and 3 phones tried and only getting 1 to work randomly. Getting a 'disk error' when trying to connect.

Will keep trying it and see how we go.
Pleased to hear that you got your car. I’m not so sure how you can be very very impressed with a car that tried to kill your though. Plus the other issues…🤪

Teething problems with set up I am thinking.
I think a lot of owners have an "interesting" first drive back home from the dealers. Who wants to sit in the car at the dealers after handover reading the manuals and adjusting settings for an hour or two when you could be sat in your driveway at home with a coffee.

My dealer could not wait until I drove off. They even forgot to insure the car until I rang them on the way home asking where the insurance email was. 'Oh bugger I forgot to insure it'. Not had the best experience with this dealer shall we say. I was looking at getting another car as well but we will hold off that for now until they show their true colours on the issues

My dealer could not wait until I drove off. They even forgot to insure the car until I rang them on the way home asking where the insurance email was. 'Oh bugger I forgot to insure it'. Not had the best experience with this dealer shall we say. I was looking at getting another car as well but we will hold off that for now until they show their true colours on the issues
Cars2 Barnsley?

Wow! So there you are on the motorway with the car ‘trying to kill you’ swaying around the lanes, without any insurance in place! What a dealer experience!

Just as well you didn't get stopped by the police, 6 points and £300 worst off

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel