Two accounts in iSmart lite

BOBBO

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Once again greetings from Italy

I have the comfort model (the medium one) and I'm registered without problem on iSmart app.

It's working so good and yesterday, for a misunderstanding during the change of weels, I also received an alert on my mail... so great!

I tried yesterday to connect my wife's phone but "the app is still connected" (or something similar.

It means that is impossible to connect two phones? I would like to do that because we use the car both.... and expecially in the morning she can switch on the heater before going in the car.

Thanks a lot, excuse me for my english and merry Christmas to all of you and your families!

Once again greetings from Italy

I have the comfort model (the medium one) and I'm registered without problem on iSmart app.

It's working so good and yesterday, for a misunderstanding during the change of weels, I also received an alert on my mail... so great!

I tried yesterday to connect my wife's phone but "the app is still connected" (or something similar.

It means that is impossible to connect two phones? I would like to do that because we use the car both.... and expecially in the morning she can switch on the heater before going in the car.

Thanks a lot, excuse me for my english and merry Christmas to all of you and your families!
Buon Natale to you and yours. (Hopefully Google translate got it right)

I believe that you need to use the same login details for both phones.
When your wife logs in your phone will be disconnected until you login again at which time your wife's phone will then disconnect.

Buon Natale to you and yours. (Hopefully Google translate got it right)

I believe that you need to use the same login details for both phones.
When your wife logs in your phone will be disconnected until you login again at which time your wife's phone will then disconnect.
I'll try!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel