Two things I don’t like about my ZS EV

BillyWhizz

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Two things I am not happy about on my new ZS EV
Nothing too bad but the first thing is it’s not got a auto dip rear view mirror I mean come on a manual dip mirror in 2022
The next thing is the air conditioning is no where as near as cold as my mg5 anyone else found this and is there a fix?
Every thing else is just fine and dandy

I found the air con to works fine and I am getting the rear windows tinted which should sort out the mirror issue. There are a lot of positives for the car which far out ways the negatives.

Nothing too bad but the first thing is it’s not got a auto dip rear view mirror I mean come on a manual dip mirror in 2022
The next thing is the air conditioning is no where as near as cold as my mg5 anyone else found this and is there a fix?

I tinted my windows and this overcomes any issues with needing to "dip" the rear view mirror.

I run the car in NORMAL mode and have no issues with the Aircon. I generally set the cabin temperature to 21degC.

If I feel a bit warm I simply say...

"Hey MG, I feel warm"

In reference to the air conditioning, make sure you are not in ECO mode as the A/C is a bit limp when not in NORMAL mode.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom