Tyre pressure

I just inflated my tyres due to the temperature drop and set them all to 2.2 bar as per handbook . When I put my tyre inflator back in the boot I checked the one supplied with the car which seems to state 2.3 bar ...confusing :)

I just inflated my tyres due to the temperature drop and set them all to 2.2 bar as per handbook . When I put my tyre inflator back in the boot I checked the one supplied with the car which seems to state 2.3 bar ...confusing :)
What do you mean by 'you inflated them due to the temperature drop' ?

What do you mean by 'you inflated them due to the temperature drop' ?
The outside temperature dropped by about 10 C yesterday , so I thought best to check the pressure when cold . They were indeed marginally below 2.2 bar ( 2.1 bar with the front nearside at 2 bar ), so I inflated to 2.2 all around :)

No gauges are 100% and if they round the readings up and down, they could actually read 2.24 and 2.26.

No gauges are 100% and if they round the readings up and down, they could actually read 2.24 and 2.26.
I think you misunderstood my meaning . The inflator in the boot (supplied with the car ) states 2.3 bar . I wasn't disputing the accuracy 🌝

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom