Tyre pressures..

Captain

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Does anyone know how I can change these settings to Bar or psi..?

Sorry if it’s already been asked

🤓

Attachments

• IMG_7469.jpeg
    IMG_7469.jpeg
    488.1 KB · Views: 105
Interestingly I have exactly the same question after my infotainment was updated from R30 to R33 yesterday. On R30 they were psi and now they are bar.

On the SE the units are always Bar eg 2.6.

KPa is the same but with the decimal point moved eg 2.6 bar = 260 KPa - though the latter in the photo has the extra digit (eg same as 2.68 bar) which I wish mine showed for more accuracy.

On the SE the units are always Bar eg 2.6.

KPa is the same but with the decimal point moved eg 2.6 bar = 260 KPa - though the latter in the photo has the extra digit (eg same as 2.68 bar) which I wish mine showed for more accuracy.
I could do without the maths 🤔

I’m still unsure about the accuracy of anything connected to my MG 😬

One could hypothesise that MG decided Pascals (SI Units of pressure) is appropriate to a metric setting. Was this unit set when you received the car or did it arrive after a dealer update? It is likely the dealer can set the unit appropriately but I have not found one in the manuals or settings screens.

One could hypothesise that MG decided Pascals (SI Units of pressure) is appropriate to a metric setting. Was this unit set when you received the car or did it arrive after a dealer update? It is likely the dealer can set the unit appropriately but I have not found one in the manuals or settings screens.
It was indicating Bars before...I've messaged the guy at the workshop to tell me how to get into the dealer settings again..I watched him do it but forgot the code 🤨

I'm sure it will back in soon anyway..

Do you have a Trophy? I think the code is 200519 (from memory - it's posted elsewhere in this board).

I'm yet to hear of a mechanism to access the Engineer/Dealer settings screen for the SE.

Do you have a Trophy? I think the code is 200519 (from memory - it's posted elsewhere in this board).

I'm yet to hear of a mechanism to access the Engineer/Dealer settings screen for the SE.
I have the equivalent here in Italy the" luxury" will give that code a try 🤓

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel