UK MG5 2022 face-lift Trophy Digital Key option

Vijay

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hello, I have a MG5 2022 face-lift Trophy model in the UK. I am reading threads about Digital Key in the iSmart app but it doesn't show up for me. Checked for options in settings too, not available. Tried uninstalling app and reinstalling, still no luck. Is Digital Key supported in the UK for MG5 2022 face-lift Trophy model? Looking forward for a reply.. Thanks in advance..

Not sure if it's the same thing.... but when I first downloaded the app and it wanted some numeric code entering..... I was expecting the code to be given to me somewhere... but actually you make up the "pin code" yourself... enter it in the app... and then the car... and it worked.
Took me ages to figure it out

Hello, I have a MG5 2022 face-lift Trophy model in the UK. I am reading threads about Digital Key in the iSmart app but it doesn't show up for me. Checked for options in settings too, not available. Tried uninstalling app and reinstalling, still no luck. Is Digital Key supported in the UK for MG5 2022 face-lift Trophy model? Looking forward for a reply.. Thanks in advance..
I don't think this works for the MG5. I am sure when I was looking at the ZS it was possible.

The MG5 doesn't have the digital key just app lock/unlocking (which is very handy if you lock your keys in the boot).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom