Uk phase 2 updates

Nobbyplopps

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR

This is according to German sources. It includes heated seats and steering wheel, driving settings that save and other bits and bobs as standard to all models, so the lady says.
Can anyone with a phase 2 SE confirm all of this or is it Scheisse?

Not sure about the heat pump, shall have a look under the bonnet when I have time (Could some kind continental owner send me a picture of the location?..Captain?). Shall also turn off LKA and set regen to one before I switch off the car and see if its the stays. Busy today so maybe tommorrow before I get back.
But I can say that after having it since Monday it is without doubt the best car I have owned, just brilliant to drive, especially on the roads around Horsham.

Last edited:
Not sure about the heat pump, shall have a look under the bonnet when I have time (Could some kind continental owner send me a picture of the location?..Captain?). Shall also turn off LKA and set regen to one before I switch off the car and see if its the stays. Busy today so maybe tommorrow before I get back.
But I can say that after having it since Monday it is without doubt the best car I have owned, just brilliant to drive, especially on the roads around Horsham.
UK spec cars don't come with a heat pump, they is every chance the factory will mess up the spec again and someone will end up with one though (like the lighter interior)

Just taken delivery yesterday of a Phase 2 SE LR and it appears to be max 7kW charging as there are no pins in L2 or L3. Is the 3 phase AC charging only on the Trophy ?

Just taken delivery yesterday of a Phase 2 SE LR and it appears to be max 7kW charging as there are no pins in L2 or L3. Is the 3 phase AC charging only on the Trophy ?
Yes that's the case now - only 7kW charging on both the SE LR and Trophy unlike the earlier ones (but you get a rear wiper as compensation 😉)

Yes that's the case now - only 7kW charging on both the SE LR and Trophy unlike the earlier ones (but you get a rear wiper as compensation 😉)
I actually think I'd prefer the phase 1 car, certainly Trophy.
I prefer the black roof mirrors and the 11kw AC is a big plus, especially when it comes to destination charging

I actually think I'd prefer the phase 1 car, certainly Trophy.
I prefer the black roof mirrors and the 11kw AC is a big plus, especially when it comes to destination charging
I'm inclined to agree with you regards the Trophy. I've got an SE and the only difference is the rear wash wipe and centre headrest - I thought I'd miss the wash wipe but I really didn't all winter, losing the 11kW charge on the SE LR might be a pain for some.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back