Upgrade from ZS EV

You asked an important question and in the right time.

My advice; trade for Marvel LUXURY, it is far more practical than the performance.
Probably you will end driving the performance in a way hoping to simulate the luxury !

Unless you still want to tell the V6 and V8 petrol owners that they still riding horses !!

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded in my ZS for a Marvel R Luxury. No regrets at all. The Marvel is in a different class than the ZS. Refined, comfortable, bigger battery, more range, very fast and has so many extra features.

I traded in my ZS for a Marvel R Luxury. No regrets at all. The Marvel is in a different class than the ZS. Refined, comfortable, bigger battery, more range, very fast and has so many extra features.
electric or petrol? I think I would like an electric one when available in England ...

Not sure about what they are planning but, last year they were saying in the press that

"As previously reported by Autocar, surging sales in the UK and Australia have prompted MG to rethink its decision to offer the Marvel R in left-hand-drive form only, and so its successor is due on sale in the UK by 2025. ..."

The post about changing from ZS EV caught my attention...

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom