• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Vanarama Issues

Called today...mg zs long range is ready and booked for June.. Will be registered and the grant is all good....almost 18 months in the waiting....

Never did I think vanarama would deliver, and my father in law has worked dealership motor trade for 30 years and he was convinced they would not provide the car...

But I take my thoughts back,

Can't wait !!

Finally got a call from Vanarama saying car has arrived, and should be delivered by 02/06 - no registration though. Funnily enough, I knew that already, and got the reg from Greenhaus.... always better to go to source, as this is evidence Vanarama are just additional complexity making the situation worse.

Finally got a call from Vanarama saying car has arrived, and should be delivered by 02/06 - no registration though. Funnily enough, I knew that already, and got the reg from Greenhaus.... always better to go to source, as this is evidence Vanarama are just additional complexity making the situation worse.
Same...more info from greenhous in a month then vanarama in 18 months.

Thanks - we only really have 10 days to get the car registered. So my sure the wife will be calling non stop next week to push it over the line. Out of pure principle now, she will not pay the extra £70 to vanarama! She’d rather pay an extra £400 (£688in total) for something else 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks - we only really have 10 days to get the car registered. So my sure the wife will be calling non stop next week to push it over the line. Out of pure principle now, she will not pay the extra £70 to vanarama! She’d rather pay an extra £400 (£688in total) for something else 😂😂😂😂😂
They are aware of the grant expiring, so I suspect they will have already registered it if you have had the call from Vanarama, but hopefully Greenhaus will confirm. They certainly had for us.

BTW - don't forget your £250 cashback too :D

Hurrah!

Received the registration number for my ZS from Vanarama this morning and then a call this afternoon booking delivery in for 12th June. Hopefully others get theirs soon!

Hmm - Vanarama have still not called! I have the registration from Greenhaus, but when I called them yesterday, they said it is still not with them, so they can't arrange delivery.

I was originally told it should be with us by 2nd June, no later!

I'm led to believe they are now booking deliveries for week commencing 19th june

Hmm - Vanarama have still not called! I have the registration from Greenhaus, but when I called them yesterday, they said it is still not with them, so they can't arrange delivery.

I was originally told it should be with us by 2nd June, no later!
Cars are still all at port - cars are being delivered to the dealership on the 2nd of June.

Best thing is keep called vanarama until they are sick of hearing from you and mention that you have also spoken to greenhaus

I called Vanarama again today, and had a rant about how they told me it would be delivered by 02/06, and are now saying it still says "Early June" on their system.

Did you or your wife end up calling them both non stop? Maybe I am being too easy on them.

I called Vanarama again today, and had a rant about how they told me it would be delivered by 02/06, and are now saying it still says "Early June" on their system.

Did you or your wife end up calling them both non stop? Maybe I am being too easy on them.
Basically yes she did. Greenhaus will tell you that the car will be leaving the port to go to the dealership on the 2nd June.

I must be missing something but it's only 25 May...? 2 June is early June isn't it?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom