Vehicle access and Charging

Partime140

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi to Everyone
I have recently taken delivery of MG HS EV , walked to vehicle today can’t open . I did then somehow get in there to see charge battery immediately flashing on info screen , I am currently awaiting 7kw charger to be fitted in garage so used granny charger supplied . What I am not understanding here is why there is 85 miles left on vehicle and yet nothing is working nor starting. Any help would be much appreciated. As an add on it is now charging with flashing lights on MG Logo badge. I would add that I am disabled and this is all new to me!

Thanks again
Partime140

Can you confirm whether this is an HS hybrid or ZS EV (battery only no engine) please.

Can you confirm whether this is an HS hybrid or ZS EV (battery only no engine) please.
This is battery only but am currently awaiting R A C because vehicle will not start after having problems gaining access and vehicle being charged for 14 hrs . MG now aware and are collecting vehicle on Thursday to try and solve problems

This is battery only but am currently awaiting R A C because vehicle will not start after having problems gaining access and vehicle being charged for 14 hrs . MG now aware and are collecting vehicle on Thursday to try and solve problems
Good luck. The car should have come with full AA cover free.
First thoughts are a bad BMS but your dealer will hopefully resolve anything that is wrong. Please keep us updated on here, all info is useful for passing on to others that may encounter the same.

PS I only asked you to confirm vehicle because you said in your OP it was an HS EV. :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom