Visiting France

Was that Yorkshire, North Yorkshire , West Yorkshire or the Peoples Republic of South Yorkshire other Yorkshires may be available, they can be a bit picky don,t you know!

Hi All, I’m new to EV and lovin’ it. We’re taking a trip to Centre Parcs (west of Paris) and have signed up to Chargemap. In their guide booklet they say to charge at 22kw stations I need a Type 3c cable to connect to French charging points. Is this correct?? (I have a 3phase type 2 male to type 2 female cable)
Cheers
Hi
we took our Mk 1 MG to the Centre Parcs near Laon last summer. Relatively easy to charge up. But centre parcs do not have deidcated charge points. They did however allow us to use granny charger at the reception parkign area. It was quite popular over the week so we had to keep looking to see if it was free. get a good quality 3 pin adapter too as our adapter got v hot!

have fun
nick

Hi
we took our Mk 1 MG to the Centre Parcs near Laon last summer. Relatively easy to charge up. But centre parcs do not have deidcated charge points. They did however allow us to use granny charger at the reception parkign area. It was quite popular over the week so we had to keep looking to see if it was free. get a good quality 3 pin adapter too as our adapter got v hot!

have fun
nick

I'm surprised they allow EV charging from standard outlets for the reasons you gave!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back